Every year, in April, the Blogging A-Z Challenge kicks off with a bang and now in its seventh year running, it continues to garner even more participation than ever! Click here to read more on the challenge! And if you’re participating too, do leave your blog site in the comments! I’d love to visit!
|Pic Credit: A-Z Challenge|
2020 was a difficult year all around the globe, and I suppose in all of the overwhelming changes that suddenly took over, I totally missed the boat. I almost did it again in 2021 as well, but I caught on to the end of the rope just at the last minute!
- A: Of the righteous angel and the devilish one!
- B: Age is but a number
- C: Of broken dreams and beyond
- D: Finding opportunity in despair
- E: The irony of it all!
- F: When wedding plans go kaput!
- G: Live and let live
- H: Exploitation galore!
- I: Duty before it all!
- J: An out of this world experience!
- K: A gender agnostic, role agnostic tale of going after your dreams!
- L: Not always as rosy as it seems
- M: Popcorn, samosas, nachos and of course, the movie!
- N: We all have feelings!
- O: A stubborn patriotic vow!
- P: PPE Kits and more!
- Q: When Superheroes walked among us!
- R: From roaming to ‘rooming’
- S: Role reversal
- T: A wild tale
- U: Aatmanirbhar (Independent!)
- V: Twist of fate
- W: Masked realities
- X: X’treme love for luxury cars!
- Y: Why O why do people do this!
- Z: Zombieland!